Warlords: Epic Conflict Warlords: Epic Conflict

Really well designed and fun to play. Takes me back to the first warlords and the amount of time I played that. Nice work.

DJStatika responds:

Thanks for the kind comments

Jake Renegade Jake Renegade

Nice to see some fresh and well designed content. Great gameplay and makes me want to play more. Nice work.

Save My Garden Save My Garden

Nicely put together, only weird thing was I got 506% when it was loading and refused to play the game, I had to right click and "play" from the Flash menu to continue. Other than that, very nice. Good stuff.

The Other Half 2 The Other Half 2

I like it. Going to be playing this a fair bit. Excellent style of pixel graphics and smooth and engaging gameplay. Kinda reminds me of a game I love called Pieces. Good work.

Dragon Fist 3D Dragon Fist 3D

An excellently crafted piece. Great gameplay and tutorial. Wonderful re-imagining of the classic game you wrote.

Achilles 2: Origin Achilles 2: Origin

I was a big fan of the first, this takes everything to that next level. The obvious polishing of game play, tutorials and features make it worth a long play alone.

Oh BTW ... "Ow!" ..

Cublast Cublast

Slick and Smple

Very slick yet simple graphics which is just what you want for this genre and surprisingly addictive. A great "time-waster".

Defend Us Defend Us

A good first game

Love the genre and this is a good take on it, a little bit of polish on the graphics and maybe slowing the gameplay down a tad and you are on to a winner.

Impressive first game.